What if you could process virtual timestamps from any geolocations? Our new leaderboard calculates timestamps from geolocation data based on virtual splits / geofences. More about leaderboard
- compares & analyzes solo activities, objectively,
- effortless - no need for additional timekeeping hardware and
- works automatically 24/7 for a long duration (months possible).
Racemap is a super tool for building, hosting, and providing virtual challenges. Best part: Racemap tracking platform processes REAL LOCATION DATA of each participant LIVE.
Cool Virtual Races
- presentation engages participants: example Leaderboard & Activity Map,
- interactive race data such as split times, map replay and much more,
- features like live status, speed, current distance & location through real-time processing of geolocations and
- effortless evidence of activity with any device, participant submit data with Tracking App, GPS Tracker, or wearables.
effortless timestamps, completely decentralized solution
- 1sec precise timestamps and
- remote creation virtual splits, no need for timing hardware.
reliable proof of activity prevents from cheating
- real geolocations of each athlete,
- checks such as speed corresponding to kind of sport and
- manual control - each movement recorded as GPX file & replay in interactive Map.
- long duration up to months,
- participants don't need a Racemap account,
- embed your virtual race on your pages, directly and
- events with given racecourse or without - independent from location of participants.